Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung hid my previous post from the community.

(Topic created on: 01-31-2022 02:42 PM)
Furious
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Dear samsung and moderators

This post is regarding the issue of vertical lines appearing on the screen of S20 series users. I have tried to enlist some of the posts where members faced this issue. 
The problem faced by all of them is almost identical, i.e. single or multiple vertical green lines appearing out of blue. 
All these members are certain that their device hasn't suffered any blow or physical damage. It is highly unlikely that everyone is lying. 

Samsung should acknowledge this issue publicly that it is indeed a manufacturing defect. Individuals alone can't fight a giant corporate like Samsung. It is the duty of Samsung to protect the interests of all its stakeholders especially the customers, who pay a premium to buy their phone and entrusted with their money.
It can't be a coincidence that too many people are facing the exactly same issue. 
I request Samsung to take cognizance and take the right step of acknowledging the problem. Don't be like Chinese firms who operate like a black box, hiding information and crushing any voices against it. 
It is very difficult to build and maintain reputation, don't lose the hard earned respect and reputation of providing quality and durable products.

One of the members talked to the supervisor and they said that just 20-30 issues doesn't mean manufacturing defect. For instance there were just 35 note 7 blasts, but Samsung had to recall all phones because it was a serious threat.
In this case the situation is not life threatening but nonetheless it is still a defect. 

16 Comments
Galaxy S
Use the option "Email To CEO" on samsung india website.
And I hope they will help u out.
0 Likes
Furious
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
My device haven't faced this issue.
I just want to bring attention for the fellow members.
Galaxy S
Yeah it's happening to my device too
0 Likes
Furious
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thanks bro!
Galaxy S
Mate they can't garuntee your banking data won't be stolen by their own authorised repair centers Screenshot_20220121-134119_Brave_123114_1642752679.jpg
0 Likes
Vis Gopan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

To all the users facing the issue, please raise the issue in consumer redressal forum.

I got the same issue 2 weeks back. A straight line appeared right through center. Contacted service center and escalated the issue to the concerned authority, but still they were not ready to replace it for free as the device were out of warranty.

They provided me with a 50% discount offer which I rejected and is now thinking of proceeding with a consumer court complaint.

Request all of you facing the issue to do the same. And don't let Samsung cheat their customers and let all of the users get a solution to the problem right from the consumer protection laws.

If possible, please share the service center request number so that I can add other users facing the same Issue as a supporting evidence.

And for sure I'm not gonna continue with any new Samsungs again and request all to do the same. #stopsamsungscam #boycottsamsung

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Solution
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You problem solved ?! If not i can help you on this