Original topic:

Samsung has the worst "Network" hardware system in world

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 01:35 AM)
ImrealAsad
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung has the worst hardware system when it comes to network, I am using my S10 lite from past 2 years and from the start I am facing the network connectivity and strength issue while using Internet. The speed is always like up and down and you can't enjoy smoothly Internet on this device and also many other series model or you can call majority of series of samsung you will face this issue. People who are using M series also have complained to me the same issue. This model of mine has Snapdragon chipset but still it has network problems. Any Chinese phone even the cheap ones have good network connectivity or you can take any other brand but Samsung is the worst among all.

Apart fron network connectivity issue Samsung truly is ahead in photography and UI but in terms of network which is a very important thing in a mobile is the worst in the world in it. 
17 Comments
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No problem in my s22 ultra and it is an Indian unit.

I am not sure but your's is not an Indian unit and that is why you are facing these issues.

I had S10 in the past - Indian unit and it also had no network issues back then. Also, S10 used in India came with Exynos Processor and not Snapdragon.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro, we can understand this only when compared side by side to another brand's device. Also, they might've fixed this issue with s22 series.
0 Likes
ImrealAsad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro read carefully I am talking about S10 lite not S10 and maybe you didn't see the problem because you maybe you use WiFi more than mobile Internet. Any **bleep** user will easily find this problem.
0 Likes
Goku56
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've S20 FE 5G & I'm facing the same issue. Previously I was using Redmi Note 7 Pro. I never got any network related issue in that device. I'm NEVER gonna buy any Samsung smartphone again.
ImrealAsad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
ImrealAsad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yah same and one thing more I found is that if we open Hotspot of the mobile and then connect it with laptop then the Internet in laptop will work smoothly through mobile but if we are using Internet directly on our mobile then the situation is different that is we will not be able to use Internet smoothly. Problem like this in samsung is not a new thing and don't know why they are not fixing it and the other problem is with selfie camera a little shake will ruin your photo and will make it shaky so you have to stay rock hard to click a selfie photo in still but I have found a solution of it, I use 2 sec timer for selfie and that makes the photo much better without shaking it.
0 Likes
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
If you have carrier aggregation support in your phone then you have no worry about speed my 4g+ speed is 106mbps on jio in f23
0 Likes
ImrealAsad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have 4g+ and speed is not the issue here, the issue is connectivity. Many times things will keep loading even if your Internet is connected and it doesn't means your Internet is slow but the Internet will kinda freeze in this problem and you will see this problem easily if you rely only on mobile Internet but if you use wifi for Internet surfing then you will not face this problem.