7 Comments
MelB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
wish I could share the same sentiment 😕
MelB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
two years ago I bought a Samsung sport watch which I really enjoyed up until early this say took a dive with it which was said its waterproof guess what it no longer working....so dissapointed
2Pae
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Its not waterproof but resistant, and you can't use it while diving intowater, you need to put it on water lock mode before going into water, that way its safer and you can dive into water
MelB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did...
MelB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I lost confidence in your product worse you assume that I didn't put it on water lock mode
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I would believe any smart watch similar to that one will have the same result if you take a plunge ,there are a lot of fine print regarding water resistance.. Take a look https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/is-samsung-galaxy-watch-active-water-and-dust-resi...
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
ios smartphone will be the same or even worse. if you dive into water it qualifies for moving water. I would take assume that it is more for being dropped accidentally into a puddle water,or sudden rain or sweat whilst exercising. You should have taken it to samsung and let then evaluate your case and see if your case aligns with their said features of the watch