Original topic:

Samsung go to "HELL" Useless Company Fraud Scam Company

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 01:41 PM)
AmarjeetDalei87
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Since 1.8Years using Samsung S20 Plus and from last April May software update i got a vertical pink line on the display. I complaint regarding this to Samsung, they told me the only option is display replacement which will cost around Rs 15500 as my handset is out of warranty. I told them my phone has got no physical damage or liquid damage even the service center checked and confirmed regarding this. But they told that maximum Rs15500 it will cost for screen replacement. So I email to ceo help desk they called me and they are saying that they have not received such kind of issues of vertical pink line till date. I was shocked by hearing this from ceo help desk. Finally they told me they can provide maximum 25% discount on repair charges. This vertical pink line or green line or display going white issue is faced globally by many users and they have all posted this on Samsung community member group but this useless Samsung company is still unaware about this. 
So guys who all are having this vertical pink or green line on their Samsung s20 series after the software update let just post more and more on Samsung community member and on social media so that Samsung ceo or the bloody incharge of it will hear and see from his ears and eyes.
Guys come "all together we can make a difference"
DO HELL WITH SAMSUNG. POST POST POST
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Welcome to the club....
yea they have to acknowledge this issue.
When i spoke to ceo helpdesk he disregards this community posts.

Said 70% users are **bleep** here. What the hell.

Lets rais our voices, and if someone van go to consumer court please guide me too
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yea that's how they respond, but need these same users to promote their devices...they getting too money driven now.
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yea man, if they respond and give a quick solution these same users like myself are gonna upgrade to any future flagships in the future.

Why can't they see that!? 🤦🏻
0 Likes
VinayPodila
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue happened with my GalaxyS20 Plus. Can someone let me know the process?
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi Please raise you concern with Samsung CEO team. Keep chasing the fact that this was not the fault of users and must be a company fault.
0 Likes
Sanjay_Advait
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So many users are reporting same issues on social media. Only solution is to file a complaint on consumer court. There is a website called the legalindia.com u can register ur complaint there and need to pay necessary fees hope u will get justice. 20220509_115141_110051_1652077301.jpgScreenshot_20220603-110428_Twitter_114483_1654235659.jpgScreenshot_20220603-110400_Twitter_114481_1654235696.jpgScreenshot_20220603-110412_Twitter_114482_1654235676.jpg
BadAsh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also got green screen today 🤦
Viz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They are totally aware of the issue but they are not admitting it
ashu_gadiwale
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Boycott samsung.....