Original topic:

Samsung go to "HELL" Useless Company Fraud Scam Company

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 09:09 PM)
AmarjeetDalei87
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Since 1.8Years using Samsung S20 Plus and from last April May software update i got a vertical pink line on the display. I complaint regarding this to Samsung, they told me the only option is display replacement which will cost around Rs 15500 as my handset is out of warranty. I told them my phone has got no physical damage or liquid damage even the service center checked and confirmed regarding this. But they told that maximum Rs15500 it will cost for screen replacement. So I email to ceo help desk they called me and they are saying that they have not received such kind of issues of vertical pink line till date. I was shocked by hearing this from ceo help desk. Finally they told me they can provide maximum 25% discount on repair charges. This vertical pink line or green line or display going white issue is faced globally by many users and they have all posted this on Samsung community member group but this useless Samsung company is still unaware about this. 
So guys who all are having this vertical pink or green line on their Samsung s20 series after the software update let just post more and more on Samsung community member and on social media so that Samsung ceo or the bloody incharge of it will hear and see from his ears and eyes.
Guys come "all together we can make a difference"
DO HELL WITH SAMSUNG. POST POST POST
29 Comments
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
try to rollback to previous firmware
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Nothing to do with firmware . It's hardware issue .
The only way to fix is replacing the display .
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Posting here it won't help. Goto consumer forum or file a complaint in court with proof and stuff.
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You could also search for similar posts here on community page itself, just search for "S20+", "S20" n "green line" using search button on the community page n u'll see similar posts n among them you'll find answers n solutions too😊👍🏼
0 Likes
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro i am not sure they will do FOC at this point.
i gpt rejected thrice. very frustrated
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh that's definitely frustrating 😵 , did u find that member who runs a telegram group, those guys might be going for a consumer complaint group I guess. Going in numbers always helps.
0 Likes
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am in a group. They are all trying to get it fixed but samsung is stopping lower and lower everyday with their schemes.

Some got free and discounted repair at early stages but now they are completely denying that this issue even exists.
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Ha..okay, I think this issue needs to go mainstream with the help of some influencers, but the thing is no such influencer people have balls to make any videos or similar things against a company that have paid them at some time, if they get involved it's a half win for consumers coz of the publicity it might get, but it's very difficult as I said.

It's only in developing countries that these companies are charging for their mistakes, if it was US or other foreign countries expect people to sue samsung for these kind of behaviour, hope our government could do something about these kinda issues. 😌
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Very true