Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s21+ issues

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 06:22 PM)
jmat_92
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Purchases a Samsung galaxy s21 plus a couple of days back. Updated the software to the latest version
Every time I open the camera app the area near the camera starts heating up. It's irritating and it takes time to cool down as well. Taking a video for even a minute heats up the phone quite quickly..it's just weird that a flagship phone like this doesn't have the best thermals
Also the phone remains quite warm even after casual use of 10-15 mins. I never faced this issue with any other phone I've used. 
Is it the 120hz refresh rate that's causing the problem?
Also the haptic feedback on the Google keyboard doesn't work when you customise the strength. The haptic feedback works only if it's in the system default. Don't know what the issue is..
The phone overall is a really nice phone, but if the Heating issue gets resolved the experience as a whole can get better
6 Comments
vikas33346
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Google keyboard you turn on haptic feedback from Google keyboard settings
0 Likes
jmat_92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
like I said it's not customisable. It only works if you set the default strength of the haptic feedback to the system default
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Which security update do you have
0 Likes
jmat_92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
June
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Install galaxy app booster and optimize once
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes