Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s20plus bug

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 10:20 PM)
Vepin
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Model : samsung galaxy s20plus 
Facing this issue on my phone since September 18th after updating to the security patch that was released...post the update i am facing a weird issue..while watching a video in landscape mode for about 4 to 5 minutes the phone automatically switches to portrait mode on youtube..on mx player the phone just tries to flip the view mode and gets back to landscape again....Even after oneui 4 update the bug is still there..
Its really frustrating to see that this issue hasn't been fixed even after an acknowledgement from the samsung team about this bug..
Is this how samsung treats their premium device users?

Has anyone else noticed this issue ??

4 Comments
Vepin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The issue occurs even in safe mode
0 Likes
Vepin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the solution was finally found and it works! Go to Settings->Apps->tap the three vertical dots on top right corner->special access->appear on top. And here disable it for the apps for which the orientation changes while using it..if it doesn't work then disable it for all applications. It works and so far I have not experienced any issues with the Phone. 
0 Likes
Vepin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Also samsung..kindly educate your customer care executives about this issue and resolution...i have been contacting them since September but not even one executive was able to help on this
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes