Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s20 plus

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 05:40 PM)
anupchhajed
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Samung is making there image worst than ever.
Everyone have started talking about samsung phone are getting worst day by day soon or later there phone will be like nokia that people will stop purchasing it.
*Not able to solve the problems 
*After update phone get problems
*Quality are weaker 
*And there logo dosent justify they dont care for there customer service
THEY HAVE ONLY 1 SHORT AND SWEET DAILOGUE SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE OR SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING BUT IN BACKGROUND THEY DONT CARE LIKR GO TO HELL @SAMSUNG @SAMSUNGSERVICECENTER
2 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anupchhajed
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have already tried but no response from your side just sorry for inconvenience thats why i am telling each and every person dont buy samsung mouth to mouth publicity because of your service you will see the change in your sale i guarantee you
0 Likes