Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s20 fe heating issue.

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 11:44 PM)
Vivek0604
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
The over heating of s20 fe is now so much harmful it started heating while you are on call , it also heats up really fast while playing games and the performance his also affected . So much disappointment.  Is there Samsung is doing something about this issue or we have to switch for some other company like iPhone, one plus. 
8 Comments
Galaxy S
But this time I must thank to Samsung that they provided fantastic security patch this time for s9 .. you didn't get like that in s20fe ? Because users are facing this problem from long time🤔
Vivek0604
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
After the last patch update the heating issue is triggered. Just use camera for 5 min. The phone gets over heated and also while calling .
Galaxy S
Humare issue log file hangsung kha to leta hain lekin hagta nehi 😆 😆 😆 🤣3 month bad jo hage to hag ke badle aag nikalta phone se uohi issue hain
Vivek0604
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣👍
bolsnow
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My one month old S20 FE also has a very extreme heating issue... Specially while using the camera.. It gets hearted up so much during video calls that it itself stops some apps or closes them
Vivek0604
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes bro same here this time Samsung make a really big mistake and not taking care about there customers opinion. They aren't doing anything about this issue.
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I think they are working if it would have been solved from securtiy patches update they would have already provided and fixed it.Wait for one ui 3.5.(M 51 camera got so downgraded after android 11 hdr was also not working and they fixed it within a month by giving and update if they were careless this issue would have never been fixed).They take care of their customers i guess.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes