Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s10 unlock hack (warning)

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 10:18 PM)
Arjunmentic
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
The brand new Samsung galaxy s10 face unlock hack by simple test by Unbox therapy YouTube channel's
91812eca-dde7-4937-a2f5-e4f141b3a2eb.jpg

42b4c1a0-f42a-40a5-9b47-3d1df50a9377.jpg

dec68f90-9ea0-4da6-b6ef-11f2b0424fef.jpg

26362f5e-bc00-45e6-8dd1-a4a2929375d6.jpg

ca1f11f9-15e9-4e4d-ac77-71726f86e17c.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S10 features in-display fingerprint Unlock & face unlock After some testing I'd suggest using fingerprint unlock exclusively The simple hack in this video defeats the face unlock 
Security.
If convenience is your priority face unlock will work but understand The potential consequences.
Which unlocking style would you use on the Samsung galaxy S10 & S10 plus ????

Test link is below👇 

https://youtu.be/BGgQ9woZQOg

9 Comments
tgko
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have preordered Samsung S10 plus as soon as I saw camera specifications and after first tests were made. I was impressed by the variabity of 3 lenses in use of videography. But now I'm really disappointed that Samsung doesn't allow third party apps like Filmic pro to access all functions and options. I'm considering to cancel my order. Are you going to change your policy? Looking forward to hear good news. 
0 Likes
Arjunmentic
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
which type of policy & which lenses are u using now,send feedback to Samsung may we got third party access
0 Likes
tgko
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Have you ever tried changing the camera focal length in s10+, going from normal to telephoto or to ultra wide lens. Its awesome na .
Now what if you want to take raw photo using that ultra wide or telephoto lens.
Well you can't.
Policy : Samsung does not allows any third party app developer to access its core camera functions like the famous super slow motion 960fps can only work in in built camera app.
You cannot use different camera modes in pro mode.

Even Google supports the developer as they fully granted every permission to developers to develop fantastic apps.
Even the iPhone was ahead of android for by features.
0 Likes
bla
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Even face Id on iPhone is not secure, Samsung has given ultra sonic In display scanner which is more secure than those on Huawei mate 20 Pro, one plus 6T
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what are you talking bro apple face Id is more secure
Arjunmentic
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
sorry if u heart about it I'm also Samsung fan but this is true & I phone face I'd more secure from Samsung
0 Likes
tgko
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
face id is not secure only if there is duplicate human being as you are or creater a 3d printed skull of the user. So you are saying that there is a duplicate human .
I would say the iris scan tech was by far best secure system from Samsung in face unlock section.
If you say you are a fan boy .
Let me tell you a thing or two , I have been using the Samsung Android , from the android days when it was new to INDIAN economy.
Galaxy pop,y,ace,s2,s4,s6,s9 and now s10+ it's been a nice ride.
But there are great core features that Samsung is lacking behind.

No access to 3rd party camera app for 1000fps,no log for video, no raw format for all cameras except the normal wide camera.
And I don't know why I am still with Samsung.
Still waiting for camera update for my s9+ for raw module as I returned s10+.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
fingerprint is also not secure
0 Likes
Arjunmentic
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
how u know
0 Likes