Original topic:

Samsung galaxy S20 FE 5G One UI 4

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 03:59 PM)
Ânand
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung is so slow in rolling out software update in India. Software update always take 15 to 20 days to arrive in India. What are you doing @SamsungIndia. Why this huge delay in every software update. Distribution of Software update should be rolled out in every country at the same time, Because you are not doing any changes in software update, Pushing same software update of same size but after 20 days delay. This is not acceptable, Thats why IOS and Google Pixel UI is fastest in rolling out and better in optimization,  Also bug and glitch free.

13 Comments
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, Sunday India 0art is very true bro. But recently, ios updates haven't been so bug free as they used to be. Don't know about Pixel's stock Android.
0 Likes
Ânand
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
May be IOS has little bug but they roll out software update very fast.
0 Likes
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
That's because apple has full control over the OS and the hardware components. Also there are fewer phones to deal with compared to samsung
0 Likes
Ânand
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I know that Apple has full control on IOS but, if Samsung is pushing any software update then they should push the update everywhere at the same time or take maximum 3 to 5 days, What is the sence of pushing same software update after 15 - 20 days in other countries?
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yeah what you say is right. It's the same software, the only thing they have to change is few network configuration so that they work properly in the respective countries.
Ânand
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yup, that's my point 👍
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
This is my concern too. Why are updates so late in India!!
Chendil
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't buy fe
0 Likes
Ânand
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's not only Fe issue, It's applicable for all samsung phones