Original topic:

Samsung devices' issues

(Topic created on: 12-24-2022 07:56 AM)
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung. We are here in samsung community not because we are just samsung users, but We love samsung. We trust samsung. I can see many messages of users here are complaining after software updates. Some says battry draining problem, some says auto restart problem, some says performence degrade and many others say screen problem after update, flikering or green lines. Samsung, It is your responsibility to solve the problem of users but you people are asking about physical demage and even dent is there on the phone you are not taking it or asking for money even it is software update's fault. It is totally wrong. Many people's phones' displays are demaged because of your software updates then you should definately work on it. It ok the mistake can happen from any company but atleast to solve the mistake is the first responsibility of the company. I remember in my childhood my father was using a nokia phone. At that time there were some cases of blasting battery bL5C. So nokia took BL5C from all the nokia users and checked them all. To most of users, they provoded a new battery. Even one issue was not solved in my father's phone and it was under warrenty so they replaced my father's phone with new one. Samsung you are the company who is investing so much money in R&D then why this kind of problems happening. If happening you should stand with user side and solve their problems too. Don't be like apple that everybody is rich who are buying your phone. You have all categories of users from low midrange to flagship. Most of people can't afford display changing charge or motherboard changing charge when the issue comes from software update side specially. You are the samsung. You can do more in comparison with other companies. Please improve service to users and change some policies if they are against user satisfections. Think about users. If you will care about users. Definately they will get more trust on you and also more users will come and buy samsung products. The overall benifit will be yours as well as users who will get better services after purchase. Please think about that. My samsung community friends please like this post and this is the right time to tell samsung about this problem. Thankyou for reading and understanding this message. Please share your opinions here in comments below.
13 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Well said👌👍
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🙂 thanks 4 your support. Also share your feedbak of samung too
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I have already made multiple posts on this issue bro. That's why the Admins hate me.
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't worry. This will definately effect so much on samsung one day when they will loose the customers. Here we are discussing good about both side the company and the users. If they will not listening then they will loose the trust
ShiviJoshi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I am also facing issue with display line on samsung s20 plus.
After the software update got lines on the phone screen.

Now My phone is in service center and they said they will share the update in 10 days whether it is approved or not.

I am just hoping samsung people will help me in this matter as the phone passed the water resistant test and that was not even fallen.

Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I hope so. They will replace your phone's display. I pray 😊
MrNightfury
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Rip for those who not have warranty
My situation also same
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S