Original topic:

Samsung customer service DAMAGED my phone

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 11:51 PM)
xSkuLL
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I need a full replacement or refund for my S21 ULTRA I have submitted my phone (which was in warranty only 5 months old) in Customer service center on 9th Jun my phone had a Black dead screen issue but everything else was fine in it they told me they have to replace Screen so I submitted my phone they gave 6 days time window so I waited for 6 days after then they call me and told me that there been some issue in the camera module and screen replacement part was defective these unprofessional guys literally destroyed my phone and now they telling me that I have to wait 1 more week this is not acceptable at all i payed aprox 1 lakh rupees for this phone and I get this? I need a replacement for new phone or gave refund my money.

5 Comments
Galaxy S
Bro wait few more days they will replace it as free .. each parts are replaceable and new only they will provide
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I honestly didn't understand what you wanted to say.
Galaxy S
It's really sad
0 Likes
Karan_Chopra
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bad luck bro, call samsung helpline and register co.plaint against service center, if they dont help, file case in local consumer court.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes