Original topic:

Samsung confirms that 700mhz won't be supported on S20FE 5G

(Topic created on: 03-14-2023 06:58 PM)
biswadeepmondal
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Today samsung confirmed that S20FE 5G won't be getting 700mhz (n28) support due to no Chipset level support. The audacity of Samsung is at such level that they are still advertising S20FE 5G with n28 support on their official product specification page. Request all S20FE 5G users to unite as this is clearly misleading consumers and playing with their rights.
Please check the screenshots below for more details

Official Specs page - 

10 Comments
Mnavneet
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Brother, either solve it, otherwise this is enough evidence to set Samsung's mind right to file a case in the consumer court.
Galaxy S
I urge others as well to file report at Consumer Court, I am doing it today.
ravi_7284
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How to report at Consumer Court.. bhai
0 Likes
yadavmanish
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Mi 10t 5g supports n28 band. It has snapdragon 865 in it. Samsung also supports but they need to enable through ota
Galaxy S
I believe they are not wiling to give any more update for s20fe 5g, which is bad as VoNR update is still pending
atechfreak
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Jio 5g is still in Beta stage. This is why Jio is giving free unlimited 5g. Wait until June/July & VoNR support will be added. Device manufacturers are still testing their devices with Jio's team on daily basis. There are still several issues reported by customers & device testers.
vivek699
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro many of phone support vonr currently and for the best example you check out lava blaze 5g phone.its low range phone but support vonr and also vonr calling doing well
atechfreak
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
How many lava blaze users in India VS Samsung users in India?

Like I mentioned it is all trial that is going on. Wait for commercial launch of Jio true 5g.

Until then if you want to experience 5g calling you can use Force LTE APP from play store and force the network to NR only and you will be able to enjoy 5G calling.

However my experience was not that great as Jio is still expanding its network & premium OEMS are still testing their devices on Jio 5G.

Keep some patience as jio 5g is any which way free. What you are paying for rite now is Jio LTE network. Hence if you have any issue with Samsung device on LTE network you are free to rant here 😏
0 Likes
vivek699
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro on trial period jio provide full service 5g net or voice both.thankyou