Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung confirms One UI 3.0 Beta update is coming soon for Galaxy S20 series

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 12:13 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung had unveiled the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy S20 series two months ago. The developer beta version of One UI 3.0 was released earlier this month, and the UI design changes and all the new features were revealed as well. The company has now announced that it will soon release the public beta version of One UI 3.0 for the Galaxy S20 series.

The community manager of beta operations revealed through a post in the Samsung Members community that the One UI 3.0 beta version is coming soon for the Galaxy S20Galaxy S20+, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra in South Korea. Interested users can sign up for the program via the Samsung Members app. The official launch date and the download link will be unveiled via the app, so if you don’t have the Samsung Members app already, it’s time to install it and keep your device ready.

Right now, the release plan has only been unveiled for South Korea, but we believe that the beta program will subsequently be open for users in other markets like Germany, India, and the US. Once the One UI 3.0 beta update is released for the Galaxy S20 series, Samsung could also release a similar program for the Galaxy Note 20 series in the future. You can view the official changelog for the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update here.

One UI 3.0 features

One UI 3.0 brings camera improvements, including better autofocus and stabilization, to the Galaxy S20 series. Other features include a trash bin feature for messages, the ability to delete duplicate contacts, call screen customization. Improved Calendar and Reminders apps are also a part of the package. Samsung has also added weekly trends for Digital Wellbeing and separate profiles for work and personal profiles. Time spent on calls while driving and a lock screen widget is also available in One UI 3.0.

Long pressing an app’s icon lets users add an associated widget to the home screen. The screen can be locked by double-tapping an empty area on the home screen. Android 11 features like conversation sections in the notifications area, chat bubbles, and media playback widget are also present in One UI 3.0. A new version of Samsung Internet with several new add-ons and improvements to Samsung Keyboard and Wireless DeX are among the other new features.

Source  : Sammobile 

7 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
manishkmr088
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
lets hope by the end of this week or coming week, it will hit the s20 series in India.

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
in s20 series nothing going to work.. Android 20 aa jaye phir bhi thik nehi hoga pictures 😝🤣

View solution in context

Solution
Adityag22
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
is the s20 series good or bad

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Solution
pankaj7860
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
when will we get updates for s10 series

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Tu sirf beta pe atka hai meine toh pura (I mean partially) update list bhi leak kar diya hai😁. Gussa mat hona chidhaya nahi aadat hai bas.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Nahtavirs
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've registered for the one ui 3 beta program for note 20 ultra, its been abt a week but I'm yet to receive the one ui 3 update. what should I do?

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Solution
manishkmr088
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
lets hope by the end of this week or coming week, it will hit the s20 series in India.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
in s20 series nothing going to work.. Android 20 aa jaye phir bhi thik nehi hoga pictures 😝🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😅😅😅
0 Likes
Solution
Adityag22
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
is the s20 series good or bad
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
s20 is bogus
0 Likes
Solution
pankaj7860
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
when will we get updates for s10 series
0 Likes
Solution
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Tu sirf beta pe atka hai meine toh pura (I mean partially) update list bhi leak kar diya hai😁. Gussa mat hona chidhaya nahi aadat hai bas.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ye 29 sept ka post he... 🤣🤣
0 Likes
Solution
Nahtavirs
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've registered for the one ui 3 beta program for note 20 ultra, its been abt a week but I'm yet to receive the one ui 3 update. what should I do?
0 Likes