Original topic:

Samsung cloud storage Issue

(Topic created on: 10-21-2017 08:41 AM)
vxcd
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
How do I upgrade from 15gb Samsung cloud in India for S8 to a premium one?

Also my Google drive backup in setting shows disabled BY admin and I can't change it 56aafda3-3006-4d16-b75a-a75105f1ea7a.jpg
028f130e-4d8a-4ef5-be8c-d475fc59a734.jpg
8 Comments
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
15 of 15 GB used? You are using 100% of space
0 Likes
vxcd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes that is why need to. Upgrade storage
0 Likes
Galaxy S
😥
0 Likes
iAnsh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
See, you have your photos already backed up in Google Photos. So you can delete your photos from Samsung Cloud. I did that
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that With Samsung Cloud you get to store up to 15 GB worth of your photos, apps and data for free. When you need more, you can buy additional space right from the Settings menu on your device. And it's not just for your photos and videos, you can also keep your contacts, bookmarks, even your device settings. You won't have to delete a thing.

*Availability of services and storage plans may vary depending on the country and/or carrier.
0 Likes
vxcd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
There is no option to buy additional storage, pls advise where is this option and how I can buy more
Ridz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
open photo app from google which is google drive. give that all required permission and you are good to go. google will start backup your photos . i didi today myself
0 Likes
sameerc
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
shut up everyone and understand his problem, he is not able to buy samsung cloud premium. could be the reason that his country is not supported or something. so try and fix that instead of giving alternate issues.
0 Likes