Original topic:

Samsung cheating & foolish the customer

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 11:49 PM)
Kannan85
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am the fan of samsung brand,I pre-book the S20 FE and launched 16th oct 2020,Next day I bought the mobile phone with price of INR Rs.49,999/-.But within 10 days ,today evening they announced INR Rs 5000/- reduction & sell Rs.44999/-.It means that Prebooked person is foolish fellow.

If within 10 days,one big brand reduce the amount means,that phone have lot of technical problem.

I need justice for this.

Last 2 months before itself I buyed samsung A31 for my family

So I request to all people,if any one buy flagship mobile please go to Apple brand.

Samsung cheat the customer (me or else)

In future I did not go to Samsung & not recommend for other also.

0 Likes
2 Comments
DeepakAsir
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
not bro on launching time they give upgrade bonces of 3000 now 3000 bonces only they reduces actual prices is 47000 only on launching and e voucher 4000 they give after purchase

samsung not cheat u

where did u buy the phone
0 Likes
Vidhru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hi Deepak & Kanna,
I purchased the phone through Samsung shop app @ 42999/_ on day of launch..this included 4000 instant bank cashback and 3000 coupon from 20K advantage promotion..Now they have reduced to 44999 the list price and the cashback and coupons are still applicable..you can get the phone at 37999/_ ..this is because of two reasons, very poor feedback/reviews from early adopters and Chinese counterparts offering better value at lower price point..
0 Likes