Original topic:

Samsung apps get uninstalled automatically.

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 12:13 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I found that members and music app is uninstalled without my knowledge. Is it normal?.. i cleared data of Samsung daily just before that. Is it linked to that?. Does anyone knows?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Please check if they get uninstalled or disabled? Which device do you have? Samsung has optimized its devices to disable apps that you do not use.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no it's not normal every one facing this bug even I face this bug as well in my case the Samsung health was uninstalled automatically
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy S

Are you still facing the issue? If yes,  then request you to please turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report.

Kindly follow the steps as below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of symptom and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...