Original topic:

Samsung Trade in is a joke

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 11:05 PM)
VijayKM
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I had pre ordered S22 ultra exclusive color on 10th feb 2022, received on 15th March and on 16th March i applied for trade in for 3 devices..till now 24th March their trade in partner Cartlow didn't contact. I mailed several times no response from Samsung and cartlow.

Then i retried tradein with my order number but error comes that i had already applied for trade in.

I would say avoid samsung trade in they are use less 
16 Comments
shalabhd
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi , even i though the same . I got an email from some logistics partner for picking up my old device. Chck ur spam email.may b its there .
VijayKM
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I checked spam junk no such mails
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi, your trade in will not be initiated until the order is completed, if there are any items still not sent to you(in my case a wireless fast charger and clear cover that are out of stock) the order will remain open and cartlow cannot give the money to the partner. Once you receive all items and the order is marked delivered on the account, then samsung alerts cartlow who will give the cash to the 3rd party to come to you.
VijayKM
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes you are right received mail today but i thought they will not respond i waited week and due to frustration i traded and got better price then samsung.
Galaxy S
Ah awesome congrats, mine was rated 1900 aed +450 from samsung, but that is not final until the guy comes and checks it, may i ask how much did u get for yours? Once my trade in is complete i will post the whole experience here on the forum as it's the first time i try it.
0 Likes
VijayKM
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Do let me know how was the process
0 Likes
Beanie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I would like to know your whole experience regarding the trade in please.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Still waiting, called yesterday and filed a complaint, now i think they will mark the order as completed and call cartlow who in their turn will contact me. Had the phone for over 40 days now and I'm still chasing Samsung. Cartlow did not answer any of my emails. So far the experience is as expected, mediocre. I have all the calls recorded along with dates and emails sent. Will post what I'm allowed to post once completed.
0 Likes
VijayKM
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S21 ultra 512 gb 2100 + 400 online purchase bonus that is 2500
I sold same for 3000
0 Likes