Original topic:

Samsung S9 plus Screen flickers

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 12:21 AM)
Lakhanifarhaan95
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have received an update on 29 july 2020 for  my s9 plus .but as soon as I updated my phone.now I'm started experiencing a problem with the screen. When I turn the screen off and turn on immediately, the display flickers and a color change is there and when I keep screen off for 5 sec or more and then turn on. My display is normal and when using,  there is no issue at all. The only issue is when screen off and turn on immediately..
Please help what to do its really very annoying to use the phone with this error 
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue or i am the only one.

Its really very disappointing that you spent almost 65k for a flagship phone and experience this type of issue when update the software
0 Likes
23 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
please check in safe mode once.
0 Likes
Lakhanifarhaan95
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have checked safe mode but the problem continues
even i have done master reset but the screen flicker and screen turning in greenish issue continues
don't know what to do
I was thinking to upgrade to s20 ultra
but due to this kind of updates I have to rethink and should switch to Apple 11
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I can't see anyone having the same issue. So, maybe this could be an hardware issue.
And if you are a techy then you will regret if you shift to an iPhone. So think before switching.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how do you update? allaways try to install software over smart switch....my device is same not a single problem is there ...because I use smart switch or odin....
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
how do u do a software update using smart switch? I always go from settings look for the update in software update and it starts
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
you have to connect it through pc first
0 Likes
Lakhanifarhaan95
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have updated through the smart switch only but still the error continues
0 Likes
rahulep