Ejvenu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
please post photo inside galaxy gallery section not here inside forum. how much time we have to tell?
0 Likes
Ejvenu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i know that man u just go there and check it there's my pictures
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
if it's like that then why are you posting those Photography inside this forum? this called spamming and we experts and admin of this group don't allow that.....don't do it repeatedly if you don't want to get blocked...your account will permanently blocked from us if spamming over forum repeatedly..please maintain rules of Samsung members app...do you think this is your WhatsApp and you will do anything you want?already 2 complain launched..next time maintain that
0 Likes
Ejvenu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
who the hell are you telling this all get out from here you mother f***** i can post my photos what u gonna doo
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
then see what we can do ...just wait for 2 days then see how your account will permanently blocked....we don't want you like spammers inside forum...you are talking with experts of this forum ....now let's watch...this Samsung members app is turning into garbage for you like isiots we don't allow that.....just see now then you can realize that this is not your WhatsApp or Facebook that you can do anything inside it
0 Likes
Bantidas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah very beautiful camera...
chandanjali27
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
which state??
0 Likes
Ejvenu
Active Level 3