Original topic:

Samsung S7 Display problem

(Topic created on: 12-28-2018 06:25 PM)
Taanis
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Few days ago Always on Display on my S7 started flickering.. i can see some green lines flashing on it and after that sometime notification bar have white colour where as screen starts having off white...everytime i stroke the brightness from min to max it resolves ...but then appears again ... any solution??
9 Comments
yash091
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i think its heat issue
Taanis
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it happens even after switching on after 7 ..8 hr
0 Likes
yash091
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
call customer care
Ishu1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Most of the cases adhesive between display and phone had been damaged. So there are green lines at side of screen.
Taanis
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
what would be the cost to repair that approx
0 Likes
Ishu1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Not much price, For this Samsung Service Center will be much more helpful.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
the problem is in the app called always on display it also happened to me i just thought that it is the problem with the phone display then i went to show to service center they checked the device but the found nothing in it . it is the problem with the always on display app
Taanis
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
oh but the taskbar issue?
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes