Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S23 Ultra users?????

(Topic created on: 01-21-2024 12:16 AM)
JDWilsxn
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Quick question, Is it just me or are any other S23 Ultra users genuinely not interested in the Samsung S24 Ultra?

I feel it's not enough to even consider moving to be honest. 
7 Comments
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I am a s21 ultra user so for me it is a big deal, hate curved screens
JDWilsxn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
For you it would make sense, you'd love that device 😉
0 Likes
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I am not considering upgrading. At least not now
JDWilsxn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here, I'll wait for the S25 Ultra, and if that's the same, I'll just keep waiting😂
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Just a quick question. I don't seem to find the ideal screen protector for my S21 ultra . Tempered glass seems to give problems with the fingerprint sensor, or if it works, it isn't full glue and come loose on the edges and the glue just on the fingerprint sensor looks horrible. You get a full glue one with a hole in the middle, but looks horrible and ruin typing experience. The gel ones scratch easily and looks bad , the plastic ones also scratch fast. The blue light glue ones comes loose in 2 days. I live on the wild side at the moment with no protector because I can't find something that works well. I would like to hear your opinions
JDWilsxn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I use an S23 Ultra. And my go-to is the hydrogel self healing screen protector. It's perfect for me as it fits amazingly on the curved edges of the phone, has a cut out for the selfie camera and absolutely no bubbles or lifting whatsoever.
I'm pretty careful with my phone and it's covered with a really high premium insurance as well so I don't even use a case rather I use a brushed aluminum vinyl skin wrap for the back.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I can upgrade in April, as vodacom pulled a fast one on me. Got my s21 ultra in January 2021 and now they claim back then it was an early upgrade, so now I am paying 39 months instead of 36 months on this phone, but anyways, I'm preparing for the s24 ultra in advance to find the right protector this time around. I'm thinking to get samsungs anti glare protector and also a Uag case with the magsafe magnet. Since you mentioned the hidro gel I think I will give the samsung one a shot, looks good on youtube. Thanks for your reply. I literally always sworn by tempered glass protectors as it looks nice, but I don't like the screen size I loose on the edges and the glow on the edges of the glass, so plastic might be the goto option as samsung also claim it will not ruin the anti-glare panel the s24 ultra has. I am quite excited to het the new device,but surely it is a long wait
0 Likes