Original topic:

Samsung S21+ review

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 11:44 AM)
mann1910
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I had such a great experience  with Samsung service center as well as Samsung store online.. i would  recommend, do not purchase this smart end phone. Below are the  Reason:
1) Heatup Issue ( When I went to service centre they said me it's normal the temperature was 45.5゚after using for only 5 min) 
2) Service ( Talking about the service Very rude staff and they do not entertain and listen until the temperature goes above 48°, Till then you guys can adjust yourself
3) Camera Quality ( I would recommend you to go for note 10 or note 20 as the camera quality is much more better than as 21 series )

#samsunggalaxy #samsung #samsungs #plus #samsunggalaxys #s #galaxys #iphone #samsunga #pro #note #ultra #samsungnote #galaxynote #smartphone #android #photography #samsunggalaxynote #samsunggalaxya #galaxy #galaxya #mobile #samsungindia #samsungmobile 
11 Comments
Galaxy S
Please write your issue to servicehead.in@samsung.com and write your issue. And its fairly normal for a phone to heat up for about the first 7 days because it goes under lot of configuration changes, updates etc. And its a fairly new device, so expect these software bugs to be fixed in future updates.
0 Likes
fanedition
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
stop defending samsung
Galaxy S
There is nothing to defend Samsung here. Its normal for any phone you.
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Lol, there are some blind fanbois here, who keep on supporting them for all their fckups, this is the reason they are not changing.
0 Likes
Scott
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
servicehead has no head and brain... they ignore your concerns or request with their one line unjustified answer...
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Lmao, 46 degrees normal.
Service centre peeps is high one or wut
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Can you share screenshot of battery usage and app issue history located in Device Care ?
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Exynos LOL
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Not sure about ultra but I am using S21+ from 25th and the battery backup is good and no heating as of yet, while playing Call of Duty for few hours it gets warm but nothing alarming as of yet. Max temp. while gaming was between 39 to 41
0 Likes