Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra software update One UI 3.1.1

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 09:12 AM)
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Great work Samsung with regular monthly updates and staying on your commitment of supporting your phones to make it better and better. Cheers 

10 Comments
Galaxy S
Wow, almost a 1000mb patch
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes and very positive changes and performance had been even better then before. No app crashes till now so seems to be very very stable.
The only issue is it completely wiped off the photos and videos downloaded in what's app. So if you are still to update please take a back up.
Alingal
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It shows 3.1 ?? Screenshot_20210831-101109_Settings_124051.jpg
Galaxy S

Those were rumors, there is no official statement about this for Galaxy S21 series. However this update is major and brings few enhancements and new features which I will discuss tonight!

Alingal
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
😍😍 waiting for it..
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yeah, for me too, it is 3.1 only. Screenshot_20210831-124642_Settings_54090.jpg
0 Likes
Alingal
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My google play system update date on 1 June 2021..!! 😐
0 Likes
yho
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This update brings the features that one ui 3.1.1 should bring, but the name is still on 3.1
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The name changes is not the matter but this was one of the biggest bunch of settled changes under the umbrella of One UI 3 so to make it different and to understand the changes, online it was referred as 3.1.1.
If they say 3.1 only then how you can differentiate between 3 and 3.1 and 3.1 and this present update. So please all stop discussing useless things but concentrate on the changes like......
1) Faster Camera Shutter Speed
2) Faster opening of apps
3) Improvement in battery performance
4) Improvement in RAM management
5) Bed Time Mode shortcut in quick menu panel
6) Heating issue address for Exynos Variant

Etc etc......

This will be the last major update for next 5 to 6 month till we receive One UI 4 by January (Hopefully)