Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra overheating

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 09:09 PM)
JR2021
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I buyed the S21 Ultra on Friday and have overheating issues. After minutes if camera usages or gaming the phone heats up to 44+ degrees and at a certain point it shuts down. 
24 Comments
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Many are facing similar issue as I have seen in the same forum as well. Apart from that you check the review by mrwhosethebose which also confirms the failure of samsung. Never buy a samsung phone with Exynos! I have learned my lesson 😌
_fahad64_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
bruh look at more reviews mrwhosetheboss's video was misleading or perhaps different people are having different experiences
0 Likes
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Look for yourself in the same forum, many have similar issue which supports his test results.
0 Likes
_fahad64_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes but many also doesn't have this issue which also doesn't support his result. Don't know what's happening but different people are having different results. some are getting better performance than snapdragon and some are getting worse. But mostly what I have seen that exynos is on par or better this year in most of the reviews and in depth test. The problem could be causing becuse of software optimisation or something else entirely
0 Likes
Sunilrao7
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra mobile overheating

when using video recordings or video calling or zoom on any network.
when playing call of duty battle royle on 4g lte.
when download large file on 4g lte.

0 Likes
_fahad64_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
JVMV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

There's been a teardown of a few samsung note phones that show different cooling systems in multiple phones of the same model, regardless of cpu type. I would guess the same can be said for any current Galaxy phone on the market. That can very well be the cause of overheating issues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/techthelead.com/samsung-putting-cooling-solutions-in-the-s20-series-at-...

0 Likes
Prathy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi.. don't worry. I too faced it when I bought my S20plus.
I believe it will come to normal within a couple of weeks once the phone adapts to your usage. May be a couple of updates as well. Even my battery has improved drastically over time.

Hope you have a great time..
Galaxy S
yes I do agree with you, when any new phone I bought or do software update, this problem just stayes for a week or two then everything was just perfect. try to not miss any software updates.

stay safe 👍🏼