Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra blurry camera issue

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 12:08 PM)
ghanist_patel
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

After the andriod 13 update, since more than 2 months my camera app is getting blurry between 1x and 2.9x, I have not dropped the phone mostly I think it's the software issue

I have tried:

Resetting camera app, Reseting phone, using third party application nothing is working

please Help Samsung!!

5 Comments
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
See..Fixed Zoom of 3X & 10X are Optical Zoom, while all other ranges are Digital Ones (Other then 0.6/1x/3x/10x)..So you will not get that quality only Polished images by Software image processing.. Furthermore Opt. Image Stabilization is also not that great like Digital 📸...
0 Likes
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Same issue only main camera20221015_120052_1000001126_1665815454.jpg20221027_123107_1000002870_1666854070.jpg
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1: Check the physical condition of your camera lens. if the camera lens is broken or scratchy then please visit the nearest service centre.

2: Check camera lens cleaning: Please check there is no laminated or tempered glass pasted on the camera. Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

3: Reset camera settings: Camera >> Settings >> Reset Settings >> Tap on Reset

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Ritzmi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sumsung this is an nonsense reply . So many of us are facing this issue and you think all of us have scratched or damaged our camera. You don't want to either fix the issue not acknowledge the issue issue you have created with software update. Do you think i will ever buy a Samsung again ?
0 Likes
Hitzy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung, This is really disappointing, even after being aware of this blurry camera issue since long, has not come up with any solution especially for such a high end device.
Do you want your loyal buyers to be so dissatisfied for so long, you cannot afford to ignore your loyal users.
I hope you will take it seriously and sincerely do something towards resolving this blurry camera issue.
If not, the least if required the camera module should be replaced by the Samsung on its own as it is not limited to 1 or 2 users but impacting several people.

Hopefully you come up with the resolution and keep your user base happy.
A super camera phone failing at camera only is the worst thing, hope you understand the pain of the s21 ultra users
0 Likes