Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra - WORST EXPERIENCE

(Topic created on: 07-18-2021 01:56 PM)
spiritedbaba5
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I was super excited on getting my S21Ultra. It has been a great dissapointment. After having restarting issues, i was advised on this forum to take it to Service center. 

Today i took it to the Samsung Service Center. After rebooting it and doing through analysis i was informed that my motherboard needs to be changed and i need to take it to Mall of Emirates Service Center. It is unbelievable tht Samsung Service Center does not have an internal system and they expect a customer to do running around.

Furthermore i have Samsung Care Programme and the technician informed me tht the phone will not be replaced even though it is a manufacturing defect. This is very bad especially since i am an ardent samsung user. I have the Note10, Fold 2, tablet s7 samsung lineup of TVs etc. And to face this is just very disheartening. 

On my insistence the technician at the service center took my phone but said someone senior will call n discuss. I am writing here so tht someone senior in Samsung intervenes and sort this out. Else samsung will lose one of its most loyal customers for sure!

4 Comments
Galaxy S
Oh sheesh man so sorry about your situation, hope it gets sorted asap
0 Likes
Ahmed237
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Truly bad experience, I had a problem of videos not playing in note 20 ultra was informed to take to service centre in Abu Dhabi. They only reformatted and I still have the same problem ... unfortunately no one to turn on to to help.
0 Likes
spiritedbaba5
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So my saga of pathetic service @ samsung continues... today after 3 days of having my S21 Ultra phone i get a call from Samsung and they inform me tht the PHONE WILL NOT BE REPLACED AND ONLY REPAIRED AND THEY ARE DOING ME A FAVOUR by changing the motherboard (which is a manufacturing defect) also apprantly there is a dent on the phone(surprising i never saw it) ... and it is with a very heavy heart i have to say tht Samsung has lost one of its most loyal customers. DEAR samsung, you have my account details you cn check my vast list of samsung products. But this pathetic customer service and bad experience has compelled me to take this decision of leaving samsung! Sad!
Robskiii
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Good for you
0 Likes