google play service is taking lot of battery .... this is the main concern in samsung device... whatever tweak u do it's of no use ... specially when you use mobile data. disable sync account and try .... if may b useful....
as far as i know one of the main reasons of battery drain is background activity, even you close apps but they uses ur battery and running in background unnecessary, see image(1) and read the statement. 2nd due to huge notification options. for e.g ; Google has huge notification which we don't need at all see image(2) just scroll up and down and check how many notification it does have. So do these settings to stop, which consume battery unnecessarily.
Besides above settings do some more settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days, it will give a noticeable difference
3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".
And then click on "app power management > And enable these 2 options. A. Adaptive battery B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.
4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one
A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off
B. Battery >allow background activity >off
C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.
5. Go to settings> privacy > permission manager > location> and check which app have accessing your location all the time and if not using that apps then deny access or set as " allowed only while in use" As unnecessary location access by 3rd party app causing battery drain.
6. Go to settings > Google > on device sharing> check which 3rd party apps present there for e.g. if you use paytm , paytm will shared data to show recommendation and suggestion which also cause battery drain
7. Go to settings > account and backup> account > checkwhich app syncing automatically there and if any app which not necessary to auto sync then click on it and disable sync.
8. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery)
9. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video" And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
10. Settings>>Google >click on 3dot at right top corner>usage and diagnostics >off this option.