Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra 5G experience

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 05:12 PM)
vmitri
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Buying the S21 Ultra 5g is simply the worst experience of all time. Since day 1 the device overheat and keep giving error messages that the device is overheating even when I'm staying at home with AC on. 

Contacted the online support after 24h and informed them that the readings on the phone using Infrared thermometer exceeded the 40c, and they advised me that the device is not safe and I must return it.

Battery drain in few hours even without using the phone.

Took the phone to support and they informed me it's software issue, and they were not able to retrieve the heating log (screen shot) and it should be fixed with software update (not fixed) in the future and gave me test results that the device is not defected. (Attached)

Contacted the Samsung Support (Adnan) who gave me one of the worst experience in customer service, my request to him was clear, (since I bought the phone and had the issue from first day, can you replace the phone or refund me)?

Since 31/1 and I'm still waiting for this response!!! 

Lost of data: because of the phone don't have SD card I had no other option except to delete my data since I had no storage device to save my data. Thanks Samsung for cause years of data loss. 

Last Thursday, and after many attempts to reach (adnan) I was able to contact him and asked him the same question, and he promised me again to call in 30 min which he failed to do again.

SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER: Try the device again and see if it's fixed? While Samsung Agent said their will be a software release in 2 weeks to fix the issue!!! Anyways phone is still with the same problem, and my options is to repeat the same horrible experience of sending the device and call them daily to check...

The shop: During this period I tried to reach out to the shop who sold me the phone and contacted the manager who also did his great part of not answering and hanging up the line and never tried to support ( Manager).

Within this period of time I had to buy another phone to be able to install Ehteraz to be able to enter in market and buy my son milk, and guess what... my OPPO Qr. 1000 don't heat and drain the battery 3 times a day comparing to Qr. 5000 Samsung S21 Ultra!!!

CARE+: as all we were promised in pre-order to receive the Care+, and when I tried to activate it, I wasn't able to do so. I contacted the online support of Samsung 26/1 and they told me that the advertisement is wrong and this offer is only available in UAE!!!

Next day I contacted the shop and after some time of checking they said it will be only available on 5th of Feb because of the lunch day.

Guess what it's 8/2 and after daily follow up and excuses that the server in Korea is down 🤨 and dates of launching my service is still not active ( screen shot).

I understand technical issues, but what I don't understand the horrible after sales service and huge misleading information and frustration they have created.

It was suppose to be pleasant experience buying samsung products and it turned into nightmare which I promised my self never to repeat. 

Don't buy the phone unless you want to go with similar horrible experience like I did.

Till date the phone is not fixed, nor replaced and Adnan he is asking me to repeat the experience again and delete my data again and send the device to their service center to check it.

25 Comments
TNTq8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ask them to replace the device with version of Snapdragon 888 and enjoy
0 Likes
vmitri
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they are not responding to my request to replace it or refund.

their agent Adnan is telling me, (they have issue with software not hardware) and because of that they will not support me...

it's 2 weeks of chasing them to resolve the issue and I don't know what else I can do...
vmitri
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
battery level 26% already !!!

Screenshot_20210208-172823_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
TNTq8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
When did you buy the device
0 Likes
vmitri
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
received it 26/1 used it for 48 hours and gave it back to them
0 Likes
Galaxy S
if you still have your device have you updated to the latest February update?
0 Likes
vmitri
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it's updated since few days. unfortunately didn't fix anything

Screenshot_20210209-150846_Software update.jpg

TNTq8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The device needs from 7 days to 14 days to learning usage Even my device had a temperature but over time it disappeared
Be patient and give him more time. Samsung Support was supposed to explain this step to you
0 Likes
vmitri
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
do u receive this message normally?

Screenshot_20210208-153855_WhatsApp_36209.jpg

0 Likes