Original topic:

Samsung S20fe 5G

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 10:43 AM)
neerajsharma8797
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After july update my phone sensor are not working ...is there anyone who is facing same problem?...
Eg magnetic sensor gyroscope etc etc
8 Comments
jaf6
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I got charging issue
shawn1989
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I got battery issue, wifi connectivity issue (5Ghz), random app crashing, heating issue. These are major, minor includes missing haptic feedback while typing every once in a while also many more.
There may be magnetic sensor issue as well coz every now and then google maps asks me to calibrate...
Galaxy S
No issues whatsoever
Vishuy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
what type of charging issue you are facing.
i too have charging issue. multiple times my fon stop charging after some time of charging..
Siddhanth1909
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Issues is related to users charging with the 25W charger. The device shows status as super fast charging but battery isn't charging. Known issue with Galaxy S20FE (4G and 5G both) and Galaxy A52s
jaf6
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue
0 Likes
Vishuy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
but mine unit did not even charging.. whenever i connect d fon with charger, it starts charging.. but when i check after 15 or 25 minutes.. charging stopped..
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes