Original topic:

Samsung S20

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 12:57 PM)
thepinkobsessions
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Its really has world class performance and the pics are far more better than any phone.

9 Comments
abcdefghigh
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
nice
0 Likes
mjain25
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi,

I have baught my new Samsung S20 Plus phone through Samsung portal on 7th August 2020 and was feeling proud to be owner of Samsung's flagship product. As I am working in an IT company (IBM) I use my phone for work as well. 

My new S20 Plus worked great for about 70 days and after that I started experience problem during all my phone calls (incoming and outgoing) voice breaks from either side and call drop.

I visited my mobile operator store and got my SIM card changed but issue persists. I used my SIM in other Samsung phone (A50s) and works well. I reported the issue to the Samsung Service Center during 3rd week of October. During my first visit to service center (VCare, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh), they reset my phone and upload the software again. I kept using my phone for another 3-4 days, but experienced the same issue.

I reported to the Samsung Customer care and Service center again and this time they deposited the phone for hardware issue and returned in 2 days. But as soon as I started using it, my old issue of call was not resolved but another issue of phone restart every 15 minutes added. I kept phone on monitoring for 2 days but no luck.

I have visited the service center again (3rd time) on 12th November and reported the issues of call breaks and restarting. They again deposited the phone for hardware issues. I received my phone today on 23rd November and it was informed by service center that charging jack and mother board of my phone has been changed due to hardware failure and now it will work well.

But my hard luck, I am facing the same issue of call break and feeling very frustrated with the services I got from Samsung. 

My office work suffered a lot due to problem with my mobile phone for such a long period of time.

I request you to please get my phone replaced and issue me refund of my money. I am a Samsung phones veteran since 2004 and never faced any issue. But this time when I invested my whole month salary on Samsung Flagship product, I am very disappointed and frustrated.
Galaxy S
So sorry to hear that. same persisted with me on A50 in beginning. but yes after the replaced motherboard it was resolved. Before posting here. When you write a post there is an option to chat. hit that chat with customer care tell them the comolete issue.they will give you a complaint number be persistent you need a complete replacement or a refund. I am sure they will help or if not there is an address at the back of your box. Write this whole issue .write down your phone imei number and keep all details of bills with you. Register post with Indian post ,back your phone with all belonging to them . Then they definitely will have to take an action.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
and here are brand ambassadors in the app tell all of them this issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
and keep original bill and registered details with you. send a photocopy of bill to them don't forget to write your contact and complete address details
0 Likes
Galaxy S
but I am sure chat people will sort it
0 Likes
mjain25
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I done chat with AI then person. He asked to visit the service center again and submit handset for repair again.
0 Likes
mjain25
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
share the service id with customer care and they will followup
0 Likes
mjain25
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have original bill shared at service center as well
0 Likes