Original topic:

Samsung S20 plus green line on screen

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 01:16 AM)
Abhayrelekar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I am getting green line on my screen, there was no physical damage or no display damge, my phone was working fine, all of sudden it started green line on the phone, please help. 

9 Comments
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi,
This is a major problem for all s10 and s20 s21 series users...

Please visit a customer care or Go to the place where you bought the phone. They will fix this...
Thank you🙂

If you got a help in my comment, please click 3dots and click "Accept Solution " to accept it...
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi dude,
Mama mula sadhahan kala eka nathi ho
Samsung members app eke Get help vetha pivisenna...
Then you got an idea
Galaxy S
Hi I'm sorry to say but it can't be fixed at home. Its a hardware issue and most likely the display will have to be replaced. Please make sure to go to a Samsung authorized repair center for the best support and genuine parts.
Galaxy S
It cant be fixed at home you need customer care befor you going to a communication plz get help on Samsung members app they gives you a proper solution
0 Likes
roufmuhammed
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

How to fix this.

The new update or replacement display

0 Likes
RandikaPME
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same thing happened to me today. Green line appeared out of nowhere suddenly in the middle of the screen. Just three months past the warranty period. Is there anyone here got it fixed without replacing the display ?
0 Likes
NinjaSneaks
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

i just got the same issue.. i just turned it on like usual and used it for around 5mins before i saw a green line.. at first all i had to do was to press the power button once and go back to my lock screen but it appeared again after 10mins and i did it again and now its like stuck there as if its a feature on the phone...

0 Likes
RandikaPME
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Going through the comments here it looks like you have the same issue. It would cost a lot to replace the display. I've checkd onkine sites for like 40-50K we can import the display assembly. But first have to make sure the only resolution to this is to replace the display
0 Likes
my dot
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I did some research online. was ask to do a restore factory setting..anyone try?

0 Likes