Original topic:

Samsung S20+ pink vertical line

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 12:49 PM)
aarsh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
The pink vertical line across the screen came out of no where, I just have this line across the screen right on my face and seems like I'm not the only one here to be a victim of samsungs new policy may be. I was supposed to gift myself the s22 ultra but now I'm more skeptic about samsung and their policy. I'm afraid am not buying anymore of samsung flagship after being this loyal since galaxy S3 days. Previous samsung devices S3, S6, S8+, S9+,S10+,S20+... but now I doubt thr will be any S22 Ultra. Really upset with samsung not acknowledging the issue.
6 Comments
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Downgrade
0 Likes
aarsh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
SOURCE?? Does samsung says that?? And where should I get the downgrade from??
0 Likes
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Download odin and get the firmware for ur device u can check my account theres a post to solve it
0 Likes
aarsh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Idk, I've emailed about the same to the ceo waiting for a positive response let's see fingers crossed.
0 Likes
prakharg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
So what's the problem it can be fixed in service center as your phone is in warranty you don't have to worry
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes