Original topic:

Samsung S20+ green tint issue at right bottom end of screen

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 09:03 AM)
imRAUF
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

In the bottom right corner I am noticing green dot is this normal issue or do I need to visit Samsung service center to get it checked.. please comment if any one facing same issue... 
3 Comments
Zainsayyad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
share picture
0 Likes
MSaiCharan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I haven't faced that issue, but I read about it somewhere in google that it's a software issue and can be fixed. I suggest you check about that in google before reaching service centre.

I hope this helps
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "display' issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness.
2. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report)along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes