Original topic:

Samsung S20 fe 5g fingerprint sensor not working on the same day of delivery

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 12:41 PM)
rr888
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi,

I purchased samsung galaxy s20 fe 5g from official samsung shop store online and when i received the product the fingerprint sensor was not working. I called customer care they said go to a service center even tho the service centers are closed. I asked for the replacement of the defected product but then they are asking for Dead on arrival certificate which is issued only if the product is not working fully. They are shipping faulty S20 fe 5g stock and are not giving replacements on new products instead repairs and even tho service centers are closed they are not possible. Kindly help what should I do? Do I need to go to consumer court?

rr888
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I have asked for the replacement. I raised the issue using Email as well but haven't wrote the email for the CEO.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
1st of all as i know there is no need of complete dead for the DOA, if you are face any hardware issue within 14 days of purchase u can claim for the DOA throughout service center,
2nd thing do an online complaint in consumer forum
rr888
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Thanks for the info. I asked the nearby service center they are closed till 27th of may. so the 14 day limit will pass.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Do a complaint online on Samsung customer care and take its reference number, and tell them to transfer ur case to the customer relationship manager's desk,
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email-the-ceo/

Check above link for writing to service head and ceo
rr888
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
OK I will do that
0 Likes
rr888
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Okay I will try that tomorrow
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The replacement policy is just 24 hoursnin Samsung Shop. I hope you informed them within 24hours.
rr888
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Yes I have.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes