Original topic:

Samsung S20+ White Screen

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 10:15 AM)
Cookie1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I bought Samsung S20+ back in Oct 2020 at 50K. The product worked fine until today (25/09/2022). Out of sudden, the phone started showing white screen with green patches on it. My phone is brand new like with not a single dent on it, no water damage or whatsoever. I checked on the internet and found that this is a common issue coming in the S20 series and few people stating that it will be freely repaired by Samsung. So, I called the Samsung service customer care number India and asked them about the free repair, they said it is true.

I went to Samsung service center in Indore(M.P.) and he denied that there is no such free repair offer. I called again the Samsung customer care toll free number right in front of him(service center guy) and handed over my on call to him.

Finally he raised a job sheet, took photos of my phone and said he will escalate this issue to the senior technical team.

By evening he called me and said that they have the free repair scheme for the S20 series withVertical line problem only. And my phone's white screen doesn't gets covered in this issue. hence, i will have topay ₹16,000 INR for replacement of screen.

I have Samsung S7edge also with vertical line problem and i lived up with it. But with my S20+ white screen issue, i can't pay 16000 for repair which is a company's low quality hardware issue. I am never going to buy any samsung product again. The company should give serious attention to the premium customer who pay this much for Phone.

2 Comments
Andy_Bainsla
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro delhi m flex change ho jyega apke phone ka
0 Likes
Andy_Bainsla
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
5000 m bs i also repair my s20 with same problem
0 Likes