Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S20 Plus Screen Issue.

(Topic created on: 09-28-2021 11:58 PM)
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My one and only smartphone  the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus that I got last June 2020, started to show flickering screen with tiny lines around 3rd of 12 Sep 2021 exactly 1 year and 1 month since I have the phone. No major fall, with Samsung case ever since and well-cared. No AMOLED screen burn though only the flickering of screen the worst case scenario happened. It shows a bleeding-like green tint on the upper portion of the screen and the whole screen is white with some patches of green tint. It will go back to normal after few minutes (the worst was it went normal the ff day) but most of the time the flickering screen with very tiny lines will remain and is only visible in white background. This is the 1st time I encountered this kind of issue in any of my Samsung phones since I started using Samsung around 2015 so it is so disappointing.

I hope this issue will be taken seriously by Samsung. This is a flagship phone just last year and all of us don't deserve this especially loyal Samsung users. This will be a big blow for us. A big disappointment indeed. Hoping Samsung will listen.

19 Comments
Miladz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
😆😆😆🤣🤣
0 Likes
sabrina777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did u take it to Samsung service center?
0 Likes
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Warranty expire before 2 months
0 Likes
sabrina777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Doesn't matter, you still need to take it to their service center and take their class k why a flagship device having this issue... I'm genuinely shocked to see ur screen
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
They will ask you to change the LCD.
0 Likes
Yahyanav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

for some weird reason, replacing your s20+'s display is going to cost less than repairing my s10+ display 😕

try to negotiate with them, push them to find a middle ground with repair cost.

Also, try to use covid as an excuse ;) they extended warranties for a month during covid days, you can make an excuse for 2.

0 Likes
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
☹️
0 Likes
Muhammad_Ali
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It seems like a swollen battery that damaged your screen 😕
0 Likes
Yahyanav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

This is why I bought S10+ after testing S20+ at demo stands. Everyone thought I was crazy to skip the latest flagship. Exynos 990 really turns hot even with basic usage. Phones using Exynos 990 are bound to have random errors with time.