Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S20 Plus Screen Issue.

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 11:38 AM)
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My one and only smartphone  the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus that I got last June 2020, started to show flickering screen with tiny lines around 3rd of 12 Sep 2021 exactly 1 year and 1 month since I have the phone. No major fall, with Samsung case ever since and well-cared. No AMOLED screen burn though only the flickering of screen the worst case scenario happened. It shows a bleeding-like green tint on the upper portion of the screen and the whole screen is white with some patches of green tint. It will go back to normal after few minutes (the worst was it went normal the ff day) but most of the time the flickering screen with very tiny lines will remain and is only visible in white background. This is the 1st time I encountered this kind of issue in any of my Samsung phones since I started using Samsung around 2015 so it is so disappointing.

I hope this issue will be taken seriously by Samsung. This is a flagship phone just last year and all of us don't deserve this especially loyal Samsung users. This will be a big blow for us. A big disappointment indeed. Hoping Samsung will listen.

19 Comments
Muhammad_Ali
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I always get the snapdragon variant, i am using s21 ultra and its very nice, further, when buying an expensive phone, always try and get a single simm variant... the radios are optimized, dual simm phones are not as much optimized
0 Likes
awais993
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Typical Samsung phone's problem
0 Likes
Alee12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
@Farooqmir bro how you fixed this issue?? I had this trouble in my s10 plus. Kindly guide.
0 Likes
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Update & wait for next 2 update
0 Likes
Alee12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bro technicians are saying to me that my phone's display is faulty! Is that so??
0 Likes
Alee12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Are you still using your phone with this issue?? Or the issue is fixed by the update??
0 Likes
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes after 2 updates
0 Likes
Farooqmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Jan-22 me android 12 update hone se ye thk ho Jaye GA.
0 Likes
Khadija4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Apka issue theek hwa ya nahi?
0 Likes
OMERAFTABJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Brightness kam rkhain middle pae rkhnay sey screen green hogii uss kay ilawa always on display off kar dein and auto brightness bhi off kar dein brightness 10% pae rkhain ya agr day time hai too max pae rkhain mid mei na rkhain
0 Likes