Original topic:

Samsung S10 lite Usb Type C earphone disconnect problem.

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 05:40 PM)
maddys769
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
When i connect the included type c earphones with my mobile it remains connected, untill i start listening to some video or music it disconnects with a notification " samsung usb type c headset checking firmware version" . And sometime when i connect earphones it show up as a usb charging device . There's no problem with the physical connection , socket or port of earphones. Because it doesn't shows usb disconnected when the music stops and checking firmware pops up ,usb disconnected is only shown when i remove the earphones from usb port. The earphone is working fine on other devices. This is a software issue.
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Have you tried to update TYPE C headphones in galaxy Store?
If I remember well there was a update for C headphones 10 days ago in galaxy Store.
0 Likes
maddys769
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes Galaxy store is on Auto update, and there's no pending update showing
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Try to use your headphones in Safe mode.
If they still don't work Service Center is only option bro.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
xaviersharma
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue, its very annoying.
0 Likes
KuzgunInCukur
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi 

I had same issue , actually it's a firmware issue and it happens when you update samsung type c headset app.

Solve : go to settings>app>3dot>system apps>samsung type c headset >3dot>uninstall updates. 

Done!!

And don't forget to prevent galaxy store to update this app.

0 Likes