Original topic:

Samsung S10 Tempered Glass

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 02:02 PM)
KiranKing
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Everyone,

Is tempered glass required for S10 since it is Gorilla 6 glass and scratch proof..If not please suggest me some nice tempered glasses so that i will be much thankful.

Regards,
Kiran
12 Comments
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I would not suggest tempered glass as it will hamper fingerprint scanner, you can go for screen protector film similar to one came preapplied on phone.

Although the screen is Gorilla Glass 6, its still susceptible to scratches by coins. I have got a small yet nasty scratch on middle of my screen.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nope i have installed UV curved tempered glass and finger print is working perfectly without any issue. It depends on the way how you install.
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I have read reports that tempered glass bypassed security of fingerprint sensor. Its cool if yours is working .
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nope mine is infact working great. You need to install it with accurate.
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I don't use tempered it makes my display dull
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup its better to install a curved tempered glass to S10 i have also installed for my S10. It will protect from display crack. You can go with UV curved tempered glass of good quality. I suggest you to better install it for safety.
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Do you use case with tempered glass? Does your tempered glass goes properly with case it you use?
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup i use it with case without any issue.
0 Likes
KiranKing
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Actually i also installed UV Tempered glass once...But that didnt detect my Fingerprint..And that is the reason i have removed it