Original topic:

Samsung S10 Poor battery and gorilla glass

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 11:16 PM)
AjitGore
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

I bought samsung s10 one month back. I am facing battery drainage issue. I have to charge it 2 times a day. The gorilla glass can't even protect from basic scratches. The samsung original clear case itself got scratches all over. Simply waste of money. 62000 phone 2500 case. Ridiculous, samsung customer care and service center idiots won't even replace it.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
gorilla glass can only handle drops but it cant handle scratch so the screen scratch guard is applied you should have known this
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
best way is have regular cleaning when you dont have any protection on
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
who told you that Corning gorilla glass is scratch proof?.it's depends on hardness testing by mohs scale measurements...quartz or dust particles have hardness above 5 according to mohs scale..so can easily scratches Corning gorilla glass 5 or 6 also....and for battery flash your Last firmware from Samsung service center..because sometimes when you download software through your device network or own wifi, then if network is little bit slower then can skip important files during software installation..it's called file skip issue can produce ui lag,bad battery performance, camera blur app crush etc...so if that type of problem persists after software installation then better to flash same firmware from authorized Samsung service center instead of simply downloading through mobile networks..and it's recommended by Samsung also👍
0 Likes
AjitGore
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
dude I am a software engineer I know an update will only install once all the necessary files are downloaded. the update is from official release not forced. samsung service center version and my phone software versions are same. I know scratch guard is required but I didn't put it aa I had 2500 rs flap Samsung original cover. the phone dropped and landed on screen And it got scratches.
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No one does scratch test using sand bro. Sand is probably the main reason for scratches in mobile phones.
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
none of the smartphone is scratchproof.. all phones need protection..
0 Likes
AjitGore
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
you see videos where they do scratch test. there nothing happens when they scratch the phone badly. and they even use hammer.
0 Likes
mrDeemehra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
thats why gorilaa glass have their own classes and categories...
0 Likes