Original topic:

Samsung S10 Lite restarting and hangs. S10 Lite UI issues.

(Topic created on: 02-16-2020 10:00 AM)
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Have been facing lots of issues with the S10 lite. Its restarting, the brightness bar is getting placed in center on it own. 

7 Comments
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Check it by doing a factory reset.If it doesn't help then visit service center.
0 Likes
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks, but a five day phone needs that to be done is totally a question mark on UI capability. I have 3 more phones never faced this issue or restating even once and they are almost 1 years and some 5 months old. This step however has been tried as my phone is under 10 days replacement policy. Will be going to visit the service center today. Also can you tell by when 4K 60 FPS will be provided. See the attached screenshot.

Thanks for your support.
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes,It seems like a hardware issue.So you need to visit service center.
Also Official specs of S10lite says it has 4k@60fps.So I think Samsung would enable this feature through an OTA update.
0 Likes
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
well to me it still seems like a software issue, what is your basis of this being hardware issue ?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the hanging issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device Care> storage).

> If device hangs in any particular application/game then clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the auto restart issue:

> Disable the auto restart option (Settings >Device Care >More> Auto restart)

> Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue
> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi Sir,

I have tried these steps already and could not trace what caused the problem, also what about the brightness adjusting bar which is showing up in this video as the solution you gave was around restating the device.

I have few more issues, like the 4k60fps option kindly answer those as well.
0 Likes
praks14
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi .I have downloaded wefast app from playstore .The issue is it keeps on flickering while using...what is the solution for that.
0 Likes