Original topic:

Samsung S10 Lite One UI3 Update Issue

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 08:23 PM)
KunalSingh1989
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

My Samsung S10 Lite smartphone got notification for One UI3 Update(Android 11) 23rd Dec,2020. I downloaded that updated my smartphone, the file size was around 2050MB. During installation it got stuck with error "Build Id doesnot match with the reference" with blue screen which I was not able to remove. Phone got hanged at this screen. For 3 hours of struggle, I got frustrated asked customer care on call also chatted with support team but no resolution was done. They adviced me to go to service center. So I have an appointment to service center today and will be going there.

My advice to samsung is that i love my smartphone it had no isaue till date and i loved the performance but this update issue really has made me mad, please provide solution for this and train your support team to resolve it as in this corona times going out is bit risky.

Thanks

Kunal Singh
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Error Screen

IMG-20201224-WA0000_15243.jpg

0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
please visit service center
the issue will be resolved for sure
avoid downloading large updates directly through mobile data, use wifi or smart switch
Galaxy S
yeah i always use wifi or my laptop
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
visit service center for installation of update
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Galaxy S
It is resolved now. But I will check for the logs. And for reference I have attached the screenshot of the error.
0 Likes