Original topic:

Samsung S10+ Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 10:03 AM)
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys,

Do I need to install the Android 11 update to my S10+. Cause I have been facing major isssues on my S9+(Primary device) after the November security patch update. Samsung didn't resolved it till now and there is no proper response from the Samsung team. 

Now I am scared and completely frustrated whether to install the Android 11 update to my S10+(Using my brother's mobile as my mobile is linked to my work). As there were various issues customers are facing when the official first android 11 update was released to S10+. As my mobile is connected to my work. It's critical for me that my mobile fuctions smoothly without any issues.

Please help guys, is it safe to install now? Or should I stay with the current Androdi 10, One UI 2.5.

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
8 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Install it via Samsung switch, it works perfectly fine.
0 Likes
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I have installed it via smart switch...still facing lagg and not smooth as one ui 2.5.. so I don't recommend this . better stuck at 2.5.....when it's very difficult to stuck at 2.5 then update your software...better enjoy what you have brother
0 Likes
Galaxy S
bro samsung only released the beta version of one ui 3 in s10 devices and note10 devices.thats why customer face some problems.
the official one ui 3 will be released soon
0 Likes
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
FYI

Screenshot_20210204-100315_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-082106_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-082008_Software update.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
have you rejected in one ui 3 beta version program??
0 Likes
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@amilmohammedva The screenshots that, I have posted above are the Offical update notices from Samsung and today I have received the update from Samsung which is also a official one(i.e., not a beta version).

FYI, I have not signed up for the beta version.
0 Likes
Solution
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I installed 3.0 via smart switch...but still facing issues. lagging in UI. not so smooth. so I did a factory reset..then everything was OK and now it's smoothly running...except battery draining problem. better stay on 2.5.
0 Likes
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the information @Prashantbgh