Original topic:

Samsung S (S9, S9+) Series

(Topic created on: 01-27-2020 12:01 PM)
avin8939
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello everyone, to all Samsung's S9, S9+ owners, the so called flagship series do not qualify to be a flagship anymore. Google announced its Android 10 update during September 2019 and latest software been already upgraded by most of the competitors. People are already enjoying Android 10 that too in a entry and mid level segment phones. Samsung here is busy in developing new phones rather than developing software for existing phones. What a shame that such a giant conglomerate is lacking far behind to companies like OnePlus, Oppo, Xiomi etc.... Its almost going to be 4 months past the Android 10 release and we still do not have the opportunity to experience the latest upgrade. To all pls wait until February 2020. I do not want to regret buying Samsung phones. But... 
13 Comments
VinodGowda
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm already expect this from Samsung
I never buy again flagship devices
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🙄🙄
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung wants to give bug free update thatswhy it delayed...Samsung devices goes through many parameters in rnd section before launching to markets..it not like vivo oppo like bogus Chinese device with high radiation frequency....if some problem happened there also easy to reach them....once oppo vivo display damaged then what their service center will do..I experienced that
avin8939
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I understand that Samsung devices goes through many parameters screening in order to give us a bug free experience. But then getting the update after 4 to 6 months that too for a flagship, what's the point then ? you're spending your hard earned money on such a beautiful tech and then you do not get updates at the right time doesn't make any sense. Samsung is such a big tech company with best engineers who can sort issues is less of a time than other competitors. But the whole point is they are more focused on making money now compromising customer satisfaction
0 Likes
ipanda0728
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bug free? Dude, after the new OneUI 2 update on my Note9, I'm facing lags, app crashes, a bit more battery drain. It's buggy.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ya how you download your software os?mobile network or wifi?..because not by me it's recommended by Samsung also allaways flash official big firmware or download via strong stable wifi networks ...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
mr .avin..may you know android is software by Google not from Samsung..except Google other devices will receive only 2 major updates according to the agreement policy in 2019 middle..and other device will receive 2 years security patche update...overall same procedure..each and every device have its uniticity...you are saying oppo or vivo....did they provide camera lence aperture 1.5?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
hey it's android, it's customisable, squeeze the hell out of your S9, chill. Samsung will remain Samsung, can't do jack about their slow android updates.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh k so you like ads to pop up on your phones which are present in MIUI? You are talking abt competitors rite each company is different. Coming to one plus their software support might be good but their quality isn't that good compared to Samsung you can compare one plus and Samsung amoled displays you can know the difference. Xiaomi and One plus is Chinese we don't know how much our data will be leaking from our phones even though their companies pretend that they won't leak the data. That's why US banned HUAWEI. Compared to this Samsung is much much better in these aspects. And for your kind information Samsung will be developing new software for their existing flagships also but they need to test it thoroughly and make sure its bugs free so that users won't face any issues. That's why it will delay.