Original topic:

Samsung Reveals Radical New Galaxy Smartphone

(Topic created on: 10-14-2019 01:44 PM)
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung’s heavily leaked Galaxy S11 is already making the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 look out of date. But Samsung may have an even more Instead, the answer has been sitting out in the open for some time. Back in November 2018, Samsung product marketing director Hassan Anjum revealed the ‘New Infinity’ display – a notch-less, bezel-less panel which hides the cameras under the display. At the time he said New Infinity displays “are just around the corner, and I can’t wait to tell you more about them.”

While the tech missed the 2019 Galaxy S10 and Note 10 launches, “just around the corner” puts it in line for 2020. Personally speaking, I would be blown away if it hits the Galaxy S11 but I suspect it may launch instead in a concept device or even the Galaxy Note 11 

But why would you need triple-front-facing cameras? You don’t. You need the extra slots for cutting-edge facial recognition. In 2019 Samsung walked away from its poor implementation of the tech seen in previous devices but with Apple, OnePlus and soon Google’s Pixel 4 ramping up the pressure, Samsung now has to respond. 

Yes, if this tech makes it into the Galaxy S11 it will be a game-changer because we already know the phone packs a groundbreaking cameraupgraded designmajor performance increasesnext-gen memory, a supersized fingerprint sensor and AI-focused image processing. It could also contain revolutionary new battery tech

0 Comments