Original topic:

Samsung Pushing Samsung Pay Without Permission

(Topic created on: 08-15-2021 01:06 PM)
Thekkverma
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I am surprised to see that whenever i update my apps through galaxy store, samsung pay is automatically installed in phone without asking for permission...we dont expect samsung to push apps in our mobile without permission
10 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung Pay is a first party Samsung app and is a feature which is used by many. They are adding new features, that's it.
Thekkverma
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
but if they dont want us to remove it then why are they giving option to uninstall it...if they are giving option to uninstall it then why are they installing it secretly again and again without asking permission for it
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro you said Samsung pay mini will officially never come for M21 and M31 because they don't have knox. But now they are officially available, what are your views now.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
They somehow managed to provide Knox software security (just like devices with enterprise Knox deployment) in the Pay Mini app, but still not as secure as a hardware level Knox secure device.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes i agree. But Bro please tell samsung M51 users are very disappointed from samsung, samsung pay mini given to NFC supported device, instead full samsung pay should be given. Hope you understand.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What can I do in here?
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If all BA's come together and raise this voice together to samsung, then samsung can change.
M51 deserves CA and full samsung pay.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Is that some kind of an assumption you just pulled out of thin air?
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro i think BA are also customers like us and they praise company for good and complaint company for wrong they are doing with customers.

Please tell to samsung on your level. You are also user like us
0 Likes