Original topic:

Samsung Pay Issue

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 06:32 AM)
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello. I was using samsung pay in my old phone. I have a sbi bank account. The experience was amazing. Then i updated my phone number which is connected with my adhar card to the sbi bank account. New number is added to my bank account by sbi. Now when i tried to install samsung pay and i am trying to add my sbi atm card it. The otp is sent to old number. Which is not active now and already sold to another customer by jio. Can anybody help me how can i login to my sbi account now in samsung pay. I have already changed the number in bank then why in samsung pay otp is given to the old number? In google pay, paytm all other apps i got otp messages in my new number now but not in samsung pay. Anybody suggest me what should i do?
6 Comments
Ujjawals
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You might have registered your samsung account with old number
Go in samsung account and change your number
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Unable to change without old number. This is my new account.
0 Likes
Ujjawals
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Don't you remember the old samsung account ?
I hope you must be registering the same email id for new samsung device.

Go in settings,
Click on Samsung account which you can see on top (above connection)
Click on profile info
Click on phone number and try changing it from there...using samsung account password access
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I remember old account but forgot the password. To recover the password old number is required. Old number is not active now.
0 Likes
Ujjawals
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
If I am trying to reset the password, i am getting password reset link on my mail only.
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nobody have solution of this even samsung don't know. Pls help me if anybody can
0 Likes