Original topic:

Samsung One UI 5.1 updated, But

(Topic created on: 02-19-2023 06:07 AM)
Ekanayaka1122
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My phone model is Samsung s22 Ultra. Samsung One UI 5.1 updated but it has not worked lift objects from a photo and cut out the background,
7 Comments
dombess
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This feature is not yet supported for the s22 sereis. I saw many user reporting this. Samsung may release this feature with another update . Currently this feature is only supported by galaxy s23 sereis.
Ekanayaka1122
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks bro
0 Likes
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
As they want to sell more S23 devices they delay, Last Year's mobile devices updates, which is possible with the technology old gen has..

No worries as they soon finished their new device campaign they will make sure Supported devices has its features 👌 . But its upto samsung 😕 If they really wants to force their Flagship customers to buy their devices every year they may not Give features and make sure old gen get break trough updates just like they did to Samsung M21 series 😉, (it was a Technical error that has came with an device update). But I trust that Samsung never do that ti their customers because I still use my Galaxy S2 for calls and Text messages YouTube also Supported.
0 Likes
Roxem
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Android 14 update pls
0 Likes
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
14 already? What the hail!? Let me enjoy 13 bruh at least a year 🤣
0 Likes
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
WHAT COLOUR IS YOU'RE SAMSUNG S22 ULTRA?

MINE COLOUR IS BURGUNDY 🥹
0 Likes